Nobody wants to deal with mold in their home. Mold is not just a nuisance but is an invasive problem for your home. A mold problem causes everything to suffer. Mold can cause both your health and the structural integrity of your home to suffer. If the mold gets bad enough, you may need to completely tear down your home and rebuild it. This is the reason you should deal with the mold as soon as you notice it. Indicators of a mold problem include dark spots in your shower, patches near the ceiling, and darkening of your outside deck. Here are some products that can help you with that.Need help with/finding mold expert clean up?
For an affordable mold remover, check out Zep Inc’s Mold/Mildew Stain Remover. This remover costs about five dollars per bottle. The company bills this product as a scrub free remover. Unfortunately we couldn’t find a whole lot of reviews for the product. There was only one on Amazon.com at the time of this writing. Before making any decisions regarding this product, we would recommend waiting until there are more reviews. There is nothing really wrong with trying a product that is new but it can be better to wait until that product is better established. Another option to check out is the Mold Removal Product by Maverick but it is not as cheap. This product retails for about twenty dollars per bottle online. This product can also be used as a grout and tile cleaner, in addition to remove mold and mildew. According to the branding, this product works to break down a mold spore’s DNA to keep it from growing and spreading. So this product not only attacks the surface level mold but it also goes after the mold below the surface. Be sure to do your research before buying this product though because online products can be dicey.Need help with/finding water damage restoration?
If you’re dealing with a particularly large area of mold, the average 32 oz bottle may not be enough. A gallon jug of Concrobium Mold Control may work better in that kind of situation. With a cost of slightly more than $30, it can be expensive but this product really does the job. An added bonus with this product is that it fights odors in addition to getting rid of the mold. This product, which is registered with the EPA, is free of bleach, ammonia, and VOCs. But it’s still better to be safe than sorry, so keep this product away from your kids. Choosing just one mold remover from the numerous options can be a real hassle. The key to making the best choice for your home is to take time to research your options. Learn what you can about what will actually kill the mold and keep it from coming back. Then research products with those properties. Once you’ve done your research you are ready to go shopping and get rid of your mold problem for good.Need help with/finding water damage restoration experts?